Packed with 10 hours of action-oriented learning followed by a series of E-Lessons, Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven leadership development workshop. It exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
Rev. Tom Firasek, Associate Director of Missions for Metro East Baptist Association, will facilitate this conference. The cost will be $45 per person. This includes workbooks, snacks, Saturday lunch, and follow-up materials.
Encounter will be at the Metro East Baptist Association office's main conference room, 4950 Old Collinsville Road, Swansea, Illinois. The Friday, October 26, session will be from 1-5 pm. The Saturday, October 27, session will be from 8 am to 4 pm.
To see more information about Lead Like Jesus go to www.leadlikejesus.com
To register email Tom at [email protected].